Located at the center of the windy and famous Golden Beach, on Paros, Force 7 WindSurfing offers windsurf lessons for beginners and advanced surfers. With experienced and qualified instructors, using the latest equipment from Jp, Goya, Neil Pryde & Attitude, Force 7 guarantees great sessions in the water. Windsurfing teaching programs are designed for beginners to advanced windsurfers and can take you from your first ride to advanced jumps and tricks.
WELCOME TO FORCE7 WINDSURF SCHOOL
FORCE7 WINDSURF SCHOOL LESSONS
FORCE 7 WINDSURFING SCHOOL
Force 7 WindSurfing offers windsurf lessons for beginners and advanced surfers.
Force 7 Paros Windsurfing Courses
1. Learn to Windsurf (Dry land simulation, On the water instruction!)
2. Learn to Windsurf (Power step-jibe, Fast tack, Beach Start)
3. Waterstart (Body drag, Wind window, Rig recovery)
4. Straps and Harness (Body position, Harness line setting, Sailing in the footstraps)
5. Carving Jibes (For the sailor who mastered Levels 1-4)
Our full windsurfing equipment rentals package includes windsurfing boards, sails and a mast, along with all the other hardware and accessories necessary to get out on the water.
We’re also offering reduced-diameter skinny masts for a variety of sail sizes. What’s more, you’re free to exchange your gear as often as you like (depending on availability, of course).
No matter if you want to try a larger sail or a smaller board, our windsurfing rental department has you covered.
Our windsurfing equipment includes JP boards and NeilPryde sails.